Equillibrium
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Equillibrium

WoW

AcasaCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Befor you apply you need to read our rules.

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Remto

Remto

Data de înscriere : 02/02/2008

Befor you apply you need to read our rules. Empty
MesajSubiect: Befor you apply you need to read our rules.   Befor you apply you need to read our rules. Icon_minitimeSam Mai 17, 2008 3:29 pm

This guild was made basically for fun and cooperation. Mainly it's made to work on teams, we already started to make one Kara team and for now we won't get more players. I don't want people making Kara while others stay and look, it's a bad feeling to stay and look. When we'll be ready for more we'll start recruiting a second Kara team and will start make 25 man raids. But this might take some time.

1. Guild channel rules
* I want all people use english only on guild channel.
* No swearing please or you risk getting a restriction for speaking on guild channel.

2. General Guild conduit
* Be nice with others, and if you can help do it. We all need gear to play together as a team. As an exception try NOT to do boost to lower level players it will only make the NOT learning the class that they choose. This matter will be solved soon since lower lvl players/alts will be moved to a secondary guild. Players will be promoted around lvl 50-60 from one guild to another.
* Do not be a NINJA, not in guild and not even outside it. Ninja makes bad reputation for player and guild as well. If you ignore this matter and do Ninja you risk being kicked from the guild. In raids we will make master loot so the chance for this to happen will be lower.

3. Activity
* I expect people to play the characters since we need active people. I will try and help players by looking in armory and searching better items.
* Also we have a topic in the forum where anyone can post Instance-Item needed so we know where to go together.

4. Professions
Share your skills with guild, and please work for free. If you need something to raise skill and others might have put it on forum. For all things you need I'll make a topic with your name and you'll post what you need.

5. Ventrillo / Raids.
On the raid i want EVERY one to listen and do as you are told , if every one will listen on raids we will progress faster in 25 man and get better cordenations in in big raids. on raid allways bring reagents and potions. On bosses keep ventrillo cleard so the leader can tell you if something gose wrong ( etc some 1 stay in cave in and we say <name> get out of cave in>
Sus In jos

Befor you apply you need to read our rules.
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» How to apply!

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Equillibrium :: Equillibrium Applicants :: Apply here-
Mergi direct la: